project central is an in-house developed site to communicate, manage the way people, projects and tasks are organized to perform work needed to address human trafficking in the U.S. Designed to be enabling technology from the ground-up, project central provides:
- knowledge and skills training for train staff, interns and volunteers to become subject matter experts in domestic human trafficking which is a requirement to do much of the project work which one would participate.
- library access to reports, white-papers from agencies and academia providing access to authoritative and peer reviewed information used in development projects.
- process management tools used to propose, approve, plan and execute projects and initiatives
- interactivity to add projects, tasks and assignments to project participants
- dynamic communication among project team participants as they collaborate from different locations and time schedules.
"Freedom Youth Project Foundation was founded in 2010 as a human rights organization, dedicated to fighting and preventing human trafficking of youth in America primarily through Public Awareness, Prevention and Restoration. Everything we do is based on our core belief that growing up should be a wonderful and magical time in life that is filled with learning, exploring and discovering one's gifts in life."
The green-lighting of an initiative depends on whether the initiative meets the following scope guiding principles.
- Initiatives must fall into one or more of 3 categories: Public Awareness, Prevention, Restoration
- Mitigation strategies must focus on addressing underlying factors and root causes
- Initiatives must focus on trafficking in America
- Initiatives must focus of trafficking of youth
- Initiatives must focus on sex-trafficking
Learn more about how the Foundation Vision and Core Values impact initiatives and projects. See below