Keyword help is available on Project Central by using the search feature on the top right corner of this page.
- Make sure search is set to: "Search this site"
- type any keyword with hashtags "#"
- examples: #images #graphicdesign #shortenwebaddress
Using the "#" will limit your search result to the help files of this site.
You will go to a page with the form shown below.
Where it asks for email address, enter your current email address.
TAGS: #googleaccount #usemyownemailaddress
- Make sure you are signed into your Gmail account
- Then type in www.blogger.com
- It will take you to the Blogger home page for FYP
- Choose the Freedom Youth Project website
- Then go to the "Settings" tab
- Click on "Posts, comments, and sharing"
- You will then see the "Post template" section
- Locate the date in this section and update it to the current year
- Then click on "Save settings"
- Open the "Social Media Event Announcements" presentation
- Make a copy of the "I Am The Change" Poster and make a copy of the "Teach the Children" Poster
- Edit the posters to include event information
- Go to "File" then "Download As"
- Then choose the PNG image format
- The file will then download to your computer
- Open up Facebook and create a new post
- Upload the image that you downloaded
- Include the following text along with the image:
- Don't Miss/ Next Event
- Day, Date (Ex: Saturday, Feb. 11, 2017)
- Registration is Free
- Learn more at (Insert our website name here) ***It's very important to manually type it the website name because otherwise if just paste it the image you have upload will be deleted***
- Once you have uploaded the image and entered the text, then click "Publish"
Sample Copy of Facebook Paste
Adding content to I Am The Change event pages -
- Insert RSVP Spreadsheet using "Include gadget (iframe)"
- To insert this gadget click the "Insert" tab at the top of the page
- Then choose "...More gadgets..."
- Click the "Public" section and choose "Include gadget (iframe)"
- In the "URL to content (required) box paste the link to the RSVP spreadsheet
- Change the width to 1000
- Change the height 600
- Then click "OK"
- Open your Google Calendar
- Click on the date on the calendar where you will be adding the event
- A box will pop up for that day, click on "Edit Event" so that you can add event information (date, time, address of event, and a description of event if needed)
- For I Am The Change events add to I Am The Change Calendar
- For all Liars and events, add to Liars and Posers calendar
- For any events that are open to the public, such as conferences, community events, Liars and Posers events, and I Am The Change events, add that event to the Public Events calendar so that the public has access to attend these events
- Use the "Empty Master Event Copy" sheet to create a new event
- To duplicate the Empty Master Event Copy, click on the arrow on the tab at the bottom of the sheet and choose "Duplicate"
- You will need to rename the sheet to the name of the event
- To rename the sheet, click on the tab at the bottom of the sheet and choose "Rename"
- After you have renamed the sheet, fill in all the needed event info