posted Feb 2, 2015, 10:19 AM by Mary Lerma
updated Feb 2, 2015, 10:22 AM
How to locate a Google Group URL:
- Use the tiny 9 box icon on the top right corner of the page to open Google apps
- Click on the more tab
- Then click on the icon for Google Groups
- Choose "My Groups"
- Click on the settings icon
- Choose the name of the group that you want to display on the webpage
- Click on the settings icon located to the right of the page
- Choose Group Settings
- Scroll down to the "embedding Your Group" section and ONLY copy the link for the group, the link should look something like this: https://groups.google.com/a/freedomyouthproject.org/forum/embed/?place=forum/board
- This is the link you will use when adding the group to the webpage. Follow next steps below
Inserting Google Groups to a webpage:
- Click on the pencil to edit page
- Go to "Insert"
- Then "More gadgets"
- Choose "Include gadget (iframe)
- Click on the blue "Select" button and paste the url into the "URL to content (required)" box, adjust display width and height (if needed)
- Click the "OK" button.
- Then to save all new changes, click the blue "Save" button on the webpage